This article will guide you through the step-by-step process of obtaining and uploading the ad tag on Simpli.fi. You can follow these simple instructions to get your ad up and running quickly.
How to Set up and Obtain the Ad Tag from Creatopy
- Once you've finished your design, enable Ad Serving.
- From the Ad serving card, you can:
- To obtain the ad tag, click Copy code, which you will paste into Simpli.fi at a later stage.
How to Upload the Ad Tag in Simpli.fi
- Select your campaign from Campaign Explorer.
- Click on the Edit Campaign icon on the screen's top right side.
- Navigate to Ads, and from the dropdown menu, select Ads.
- Click on New Ads, located on the top right side of the screen, and select New Advanced Ads.
- The New Ad form opens, complete as follows:
- Ad Name - Give a name to the creative.
- Destination URL².
- Size - Select the size of the creative.
- Paste the ad tag from Creatopy under the HTML section.
- Once done, click Save.
- To preview the creative, click on the Arrow icon and click the Creative to ensure it opens the landing page.
- Click the Verify icon under the Verified column to ensure the ad works correctly.
Note¹: Add a ClickTag URL which will serve as your landing page.
Note²: When you type the Destination URL, please ensure it's the same URL as the one you wrote on the ClickTag URL field in Creatopy.