As well as being able to apply settings on entire text fields, you can also apply any changes at a sub-selection level on individual words or specific phrases. This results in the ability to have multiple fonts, colors, or casings on different words, within the same text field.
Using sub-selections in the Editor
- From the Editor, double-click on an existing text field, or add a new one from the Text tab;
- Use click+drag to make a text selection;
- Make your changes using the text formattingˀ options available.
Using sub-selections in the Generator
- From the Generator, select a text layer;
- Use click+drag to make a text selection within the layer's main text field;
- Make your changes using the text formattingˀ(Link to text formatting) options available.
What are the available options when using sub-select
- Letter Casing
- Upper case and Lower case
- Text emphasis
- Underline and Strikethrough
- Superscript and Subscript
- Text color
Note: Any modifications performed while text selection is active will result in changes only to the applied text.