You can apply fonts directly from your creative canvas, or you can upload it into your Brand kitˀ which will set it as a default for all of the future text boxes that you will be creating.
Applying fonts in the Editor
Now that you've set up your Brand kit, you can generate your text fields from the Brand typography section. You can still change them if you need to and once you do, you can decide whether to upgrade the Brand kit with the current one, or reset back to your previous selection.
- From the Editor, click on the Text tab;
- Choose a text field either from your Brand typography or from one of our templates;
- Click on the Text tooltip;
- From the Text Style section, click on the dropdown to select a typography preset;
- Click on the font dropdown and choose your font;
- Select your Font weight and Font size.
Applying fonts in the Generator
The same feature also works in the generator. The only difference is, that your text boxes are applied and managed at once onto multiple sizes.
- From the Generator, click on New layer;
- Choose from Heading, Subheading, or Body;
- Type in your text
- Choose on which layouts to apply the layer;
- Set your scaling options;
- Set the relative position of your text field;
- Click on apply and customise.
Note: By choosing a different font, the app will generate a warning label on the Text Style dropdown along with an additional tooltipthat allows you to choose wether to save the current font as default or reset to your previous options.