Are you thinking of migrating your Bannersnack account to Creatopy? It might be easier than you would have imagined.
Here's a quick showcase of the process and steps that you would have to take to successfully migrate your Bannersnack account along with all of your assets and designs:
- Use this link to start the migration process.
- After you have opened the link, click on Migrate, and type in your Bannersnack email so that we can send a verification code and ensure it's you.
- Check your email address for the verification code, type it in the required field, and click on Confirm account.
- Choose whether you want to keep or discard your active Ad Serving tags.
NOTE: If you choose to deactivate the Ad Serving add-on, all your active campaigns and all available Ad Tags will be closed. New tags can be generated in Creatopy and re-uploaded onto your DSP.
- Then, you must confirm which team members you will bring into Creatopy. Next to each member, you will have a dropdown that will present a few options:
Team owner - Has admin rights and can dissolve the account.
Admin - Can manage an account.
Editor - Can create designs and manage assets and projects.
Viewer - Can only view designs they have been given access to without being able to create or edit. (This seat is free)
Don't invite - Members will not be invited. (They can still be invited later)
- Depending on how many days you are into your Bannersnack subscription, an additional payment might be required. Your remaining time in Bannersnack will be converted into credits, so you will only have to pay for the time already spent. This will start a new subscription cycle.
- Make sure you read the Migration terms before marking the checkbox. Once you're done, click on Migrate.
Here's a showcase of the entire process:
Your account will be accessible during this time, so you may continue creating designs and going about your daily routine. You can track your progress live through a small discreet pop-up on the bottom right side of your screen.
Are you having trouble? Get in touch with us through our live chat bubble, or write an email to email@example.com.