Creatopy's Cloud Integration allows you to upload assets directly from your Google Drive or Dropbox account. This article will show you how to link your cloud storage to your account, what types of files are supported, and their functionality.
Set up Cloud Integration
There are two ways of enabling cloud integration; it depends if you want to use it at an individual or team level.
Individual - Go to Account Settings > Connected Accounts tab > Connect.
- Team - Go to Team Settings > Connected Accounts tab > Connect.
Note: If you would like to disconnect the cloud integration, you can follow the same steps.
- Images - JPG, PNG, and SVG (up to 10MB); GIF (up to 1MB).
- Audio - MP3, WAV (up to 10MB and 5 minutes).
- Video - MP4 (up to 100MB and 5 minutes).
Note: Unsupported extensions or supported files that exceed the above limits will not appear on the list.
How to Use Cloud Integration in Editor
- Open your Design/Design Set.
- Click on Apps+.
- Select the Cloud Storage of your choice (Google Drive or Dropbox)
- Click on any Element to bring it to your design.