Removing the background of your image used to be quite a tedious and time-consuming task.
That isn't the case anymore as new technologies, such as this feature you'll find in Creatopy, emerged and allow you to remove the background of your image with a single click.
Here's how easy the process is
- Click on the image you'd like the background removed.
- From the image's Tooltip, Select Color.
- In the Background remover section, Click Remove background.
- The Background removed preview window opens.
- You can compare the final version with the original from the background removed preview by hovering your mouse over Show Original.
- Click Remove background¹.
Note¹: A copy of the image with the removed background will be saved in the Brand Kit assigned to the Project you're working on.
Important: The background removal tool is based on credits. Every removal will consume one background removal credit. A limited number of credits will be available per editor, meaning that the more editors your team has, the more credits will be available to you and your teammates. The limit resets each month, and the unused credits won't accumulate to the next month. Additionally, the number of credits made available to you each month depends on your current subscription, and it works as follows:
- Basic - 50 removals/editor/month.
- Ad optimize - 250 removals/editor/month.
- Pro - 250 removals/editor/month.
- Plus -250 removals/editor/month.
The limit applies to the team as a whole, which means that one user can consume all credits available for the entire team.