Level up your collaboration with the help of comments. Use them to respond to feedback, adjust your designs and accelerate the iteration process, whether you're working with single designs or sets.
How to Use Comments
- Go to Comments.
- Click the location on the design where you'd like to pin your comment.
- The comment card opens, where you can:
- Type your message in the text field.
- Set the comment to be visible to Public or Editors Only¹.
- Attach a file.
- Show at (used if you want to reveal the comment at a specific moment in the timeline).
- Click Post to send your message.
You can get notified via email when a comment has been posted on a design you've created. If you want to turn on/off these types of emails, you can access Email preferences from the Account Settings panel.
Note¹: Comments can be visible in the share link. If any comments are intended for your team, you can choose the Editors Only feature to submit a comment that will be visible solely to your team members.
Note²: The file size limitation of the attachments is 10MB.