Custom branding allows you to hide any Creatopy-related brand references to maintain a consistent brand image for your company when sharing your designs with your clients. This feature is available if you have a Plus subscription plan, and a Team Owner or Admin can access the settings. To learn more about Roles & Rights, please visit this page.
Benefits of Using a Branded Share Link
- Enhanced branding. Incorporating the company's name and logo into the share links reinforces brand recognition and increases brand visibility.
- Professional appearance. Create a more professional and trustworthy impression for the shared content.
- Customizability. Branded share links provide options for customization, allowing SaaS providers to tailor the links to match their brand's style and tone.
- Improved User Experience. Enhance the overall user experience by maintaining consistency across different platforms and channels.
How to Set up Your Branded Share Link
You must set up your subdomain by adding a CNAME record to replace the Creatopy URL.
- Go to Team Settings.
- Click on Custom branding.
- Click on Copy CNAME.
- Head over to the DSN settings from your domain registrar.
- Create a subdomain.
- Once the subdomain has been created, copy and paste it into Creatopy under Your subdomain name field.
- To personalize your share link further, you can change the logo, favicon, and header color.
List of Guidelines for Popular Domains
We've compiled a list of guidelines on how to change DNS settings for the most familiar domain providers:
- Network Solutions
- Rackspace Email & Apps
- Rackspace Cloud DNS
- Amazon Route 53
- Digital Ocean
Important: The changes applied in your DNS settings can sometimes take a few hours, depending on how cluttered the network is. If the changes aren't displayed in 24 hours, please contact us via live chat, and one of our representatives will help you sort it out.