The Timeline is where you can arrange your layers and map out all the edits you'd like to apply. You can see all your headlines, images, illustrations, CTAs, audio clips, and video clips. You'll be able to reorder, trim and enhance each layer. You can also play your creative at any point in the Timeline to see how your edits will look.
How to use the Timeline
- Open your Design.
- Click on the Timeline button on the screen's bottom right side to toggle it on/off.
- On the Timeline, you can:
- Set the duration of the slide.
- Re-arrange layers by dragging them above or below other layers.
- Use the Scrubber to highlight a specific frame from the creative.
- Use the Eye icon to show/hide layers.
- Use the Padlock icon to lock/unlock layers.
Note: In the Generator, you can find the Timeline only when you’re in Individual mode.