The time you usually spend placing ads in different ad networks just got dramatically shorter with the flexible naming convention for design sets in Creatopy. From now on, you can export your ad sets directly with the proper file name protocol for the ad network you are running your campaigns on.
How to Name the Download Design Set Files
- Open your Design Set¹.
- Click on the Download button.
- On the Export card, click on Name your download files.
- You can select from the eight preset tags available².
- Set name.
- Design type (short).
- Design type.
- Date (mmddyy).
- Date (ddmmyy).
- You can create your tags⁴ by typing them in the box under the Selected Tags section.
- Check the Limit your display ads file names to 50 characters box if needed.
Note¹: This feature is only available when working with design sets.
Note²: You can use a combination of 8 maximum tags.
Note³: The Scale tag is only available for JPG and PNG exports and becomes active when the download scale is set to any other value than 1X.
Note⁴: When creating your tags, ensure they don't exceed 30 characters per tag.