The time you usually spend placing ads in different ad networks just got dramatically shorter with the flexible naming convention for design sets in Creatopy. From now on, you can export your ad sets directly with the right file name protocol for the ad network you are running your campaigns on.
How it works
After selecting the export format, you’ll find the File icon in the top right corner of the download window when downloading your design set. Select it to access the settings panel for customizing your download files' naming.
There are 8 preset tags that you can use to generate your custom file name:
- Set name
- Design type
- Design type (short)
- Date (ddmmyy)
- Date (mmddyy)
You can also create and add custom tags. Just make sure they are no longer than 30 characters.
The tags can be dragged and rearranged in any order, so you can find the combination that works best for you. A naming preview is displayed at the bottom of the download window so you can verify it before completing the download.
Another useful option is the checkmark that allows you to limit your download files' naming to 50 characters, a requirement for display ads.
Good to know
- The naming option is available only for design sets.
- You can use a combination of a maximum of 8 tags.
- The Scale tag is available only for JPG and PNG exports and becomes active when the download scale is set to any other value than 1X.
- When creating a new set, the naming will be set according to your last setup.
- In the bulk download mode, the option will be visible only if there is a set selected. The option will override the preset for all sets selected in bulk mode.