The Share functionality in ad design platforms enhances collaboration, communication, and efficiency. It empowers designers to showcase their work, gather feedback, and streamline the ad design process.
Share your creatives with team members or individuals outside your team. To do this, input their email address and specify their role as either an Editor or a Viewer.
You can invite viewers or new users to join your team from the share pop-up. Once invited, they will become part of your team and be assigned the role selected during the sharing process*.
Benefits of Using a Share Link
Collaboration and feedback. Share creatives with team members, clients, or stakeholders to foster collaboration and facilitate sharing. Users can easily share mock-ups, prototypes, or final designs for review, allowing for real-time comments.
Client communication. Ad design platforms often serve as a bridge between designers and clients. Enabling designers to share work directly with clients streamlines communication and ensures all parties are on the same page regarding the design requirements and progress.
Time efficiency. Sharing creatives directly from the platform saves time compared to manual processes, such as exporting files and sending them via email or file-sharing services. It allows designers to focus on their creative work rather than administrative tasks.
- Customize the share link. If you own your domain, you can customize¹ the appearance of the share link with your logo and header color, add a favicon, and create a custom URL. You can read more about it in our related article on the branded share link.
How to Obtain a Share Link
- Locate your design, design set, or folder².
- Click on More, and select Share³.
- The Share window will open from where you can:
- Type in a team member's name or email with whom you want to share the creative.
- Copy the link.
- Set who can see the share link, Public or Team only.
- Click Done.
Additionally, you can track what has been shared with you from the Shared with me folder in the Dashboard.
Important*: Requesting a new editor will result in additional charges on your account, while inviting a viewer will add a free member to your team list without editing privileges.
Note¹: The branded share link functionality is only available for the Plus subscription plan.
Note²: You can share a creative from the Editor/Generator by clicking on the Share button on the screen's top right.
Note³: If you want to share multiple creatives at once, place them in a folder and obtain a share link by following the above steps.