Audio is essential in ad design as it can significantly enhance an ad's overall impact and effectiveness. A well-chosen soundtrack can evoke emotions, set the tone, and create a memorable experience for the audience. Moreover, audio can also help capture viewers' attention and increase overall engagement with the ad, making it a crucial component for advertising campaigns to consider. Whether it's a jingle, background music, or a voiceover, the right audio track can make all the difference in the success of an ad.
How to Add an Audio Track
Below, you'll be able to find a scenario on how to add an audio track to your creatives.
- Open your design.
- From the Toolbar, click on Elements.
- Click on Audio Tracks.
- Use the Search filter for a refined search.
- Click on the Play icon to have a preview of the track.
- Once you find a suitable audio track, click on it, and it will be added to your creative.
- Use the Timeline to have a better overview of the audio track layer.
- Select Audio Options from the audio track layer to make adjustments
- Replace audio. If you want to use an audio file of your own, you can do so from this button
- Trim audio. Use it to adjust your audio track's duration and length. You can also achieve this from the Timeline: Identify the audio track layer and click the Trim icon.
- Volume. Adjust the volume as needed.
- Sound only on RollOver. Tick this option if you want your sound to be played when hovering over the ad.
- Additionally, a Fade effect can be added at the beginning and at the end of the soundtrack from the Timeline.
Note: You can add audio tracks when working with a design set. Follow this path to add an audio track. Open your design set > Head over to the Toolbar > Select Layers > Click on New Layer > Select Audio Tracks, and from here, the process is similar to the one when working on a single design.