We love to give you options for managing your workload and team efficiency. That's why we've introduced groups¹.
You can organize members for a more productive and efficient workflow, allowing Admins or Team Owners to assign entire groups to a project instead of individual users. You can find groups in the Team Settings section of each team.
Create a Group
- Go to Manage account.
- Click on Groups under Team Settings.
- Click Create group.
- Under the Invite new members section, type in the member's Name or Email.
- To finish adding members, click Send invite.
- You can add a name to the group as follows
- Click on More, and select Rename.
- Type in the name of your choice.
- Click Rename.
Assign a Group to a Project
- Go to Projects.
- Click New project.
- Type in your Project's name.
- Click Create project.
- Type in your Group's name.
- Click Invite members.
Note¹: Creating groups is only available for the Plus plan. Click here to find out more about Creatopy's subscription plans.