Once you've completed your design, you have the option to download it in multiple formats. The formats depend on your subscription plan, as well as whether your design is static or animated.
For static designs, you can opt for one of these formats: JPG, PNG, HTML, AMP, Static GIF, or PDF.
For animated designs, you can choose between HTML, AMP, MP4, and Animated GIF.
Each export type gives you additional options like compression or even custom exports.
Select your image quality and which slide you want to download.
Select the slides you want to download.
Change the image quality or URL settings.
Set the image quality.
Click download and give it a bit of time to complete.
You can choose from:
- High Quality - high frame rate, low compression.
- Optimized - limited to 5 fps, higher compression.
- Image - just the first slide without animations.
Depending on what you need this format for, choose from:
- Print - high quality for printing
- Standard - smaller file size for online use