You can upload images up to 10 MB in JPG, PNG, SVG. For GIF formats the limit is 1MB.
We recommend using JPG and PNG files under 5 MB and SVG files under 3 MB for optimal processing time and efficient storage.
You can find out more about SVG file specifications in our related help center article.
Alongside the static formats, you can also upload video content if you're looking to bring your work to the next level.
Uploading a video can be done roughly in the same way as you upload regular images, keeping in mind these specifications.
- You can upload videos up to 100MB and up to 5 minutes duration.
- You can upload the following formats: AVCHD, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WEBM, and WMV.
If you have any trouble with your video upload, you can reach our support team and we'll do our best to sort it out.
Tips and recommendations
- You need to make sure your file has a correct extension without any active corruption. We recommend uploading a maximum of 10 images at once for optimal processing time.
- We recommend deleting the files you aren’t using for a better experience and a faster loading time.
- When saving your design, all the contained images will go through various compression and resize processes to get the smallest possible HTML5 package.
The accepted formats for audio files are: .wav, .mp3, and .ogg and the maximum file size is 10MB.
The audio file will only play when you download your designs in an MP4 or HTML5 format.
To upload an audio file, you can either go to My Uploads and use the Upload file(s) button or you can simply drag and drop the file on the canvas straight from your device.
For the design Generator, you need to use the NEW LAYER button and go to My Uploads just like in the single design Editor or to enter into Individual edit mode (double click on the size you wish to edit) where you can drag and drop the audio file from your device.
You can also upload custom fonts into Creatopy in case you have your own styles for your brand.
Our supported formats in this case are OTF., TTF., and WOFF. with a file size limit of 1MB for each style.
To upload a font simply open up your text panel in the editor, go to typeface, and click on upload your font.
You can also upload a font into a brand kit by going to the brand kit section in your dashboard, where you can click on typography then on upload your font.