All of the assets uploaded into Creatopy are subjected to certain limitations to ensure optimal performance and quality of your end results.
In this article
These are the most common file types used and the limitations for them are:
- 10 MB for JPG, PNG, SVG;
- 1 MB for GIF formats.
Alongside the static formats, you can also upload video content if you're looking to bring your work to the next level.
- You can upload videos up to 100MB and up to 5 minutes duration.
- You can upload the following formats: AVCHD, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WEBM, and WMV.
Tips and recommendations
- You need to make sure your file has a correct extension without any active corruption. We recommend uploading a maximum of 10 images at once for optimal processing time.
- We recommend deleting the files you aren’t using for a better experience and a faster loading time.
- When saving your design, all the contained images will go through various compression and resize processes to get the smallest possible HTML5 package.
The accepted formats for audio files are:
- .wav, .mp3, and .ogg
- maximum file size is 10MB.
The audio file will only play when you download your designs in an MP4 or HTML5 format.
You can also upload custom fonts into Creatopy in case you have your own styles for your brand.
- Our supported formats in this case are OTF., TTF., and WOFF.
- The file size limit is 1MB for each style.