All the assets uploaded into Creatopy are subjected to certain limitations to ensure optimal performance and quality of your results.
Below, we've outlined the type of files and their requirements that you can upload in Creatopy.
These are the most common file types used, and the limitations for them are:
- 10 MB for JPG, PNG, and SVG.
- 1 MB for GIF formats.
Alongside the static formats, you can also upload video content if you're looking to bring your work to the next level.
- You can upload videos up to 100MB and up to 5 minutes in duration.
- You can upload the following formats: AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, and WEBM¹.
Tips and recommendations
- You must ensure your file has a correct extension without any active corruption. We recommend uploading 10 images at once for optimal processing time.
- We recommend deleting the files you aren't using for a better experience and a faster loading time.
- When saving your design, all the contained images will go through various compression and resize processes to get the smallest possible HTML5 package.
The accepted formats for audio files are:
- WAV, MP3, and OGG.
- Maximum file size is 10MB.
The audio file will only play when you download your designs in an MP4 or HTML5 format.
You can upload custom fonts into Creatopy in case you have styles for your brand.
- Our supported formats, in this case, are OTF, TTF, and WOFF.
- The file size limit is 10MB for each format.
You can upload Photoshop designs² in Creatopy for a better and smoother workflow.
- The file size limit is 400MB.
- Maximum resolution is 4000x4000 px.
Note¹: AVI and MKV formats can only be uploaded in the Editor, Generator, and Ad Studio.
Note²: Besides the already mentioned requirements, there are additional limitations and needs for a PSD upload. Please visit this article to find out more.