We currently have 4 roles a user can be assigned on the platform and you automatically get assigned one depending on how you start your journey with us. Each scenario is explained below.
Roles & rights
1. Team Owner - this role is automatically assigned when a user creates a team. This is a paid role for any Subscription plan besides Free.
Whether you just signed up or you're creating a new team, you will be a Team Owner and you can do several types of things:
- You can set your Team Admin - 1 or multiple if you prefer.
- You can invite & remove Team Members and set their roles on the platform.
- You can create new teams.
- You can view & edit the Billing details & Payment methods.
- You can upgrade & cancel your Trial and Subscription.
- You can do everything else a Team Admin & Editor can do.
2. Team Admin - this role can be assigned only by a Team Owner and it's a paid role unless you have a Free plan.
As a Team Admin, you can:
- Invite & remove Team Members and set their roles on the platform.
- Accept and reject new Team Member invitations from others.
- View & edit Billing details & Payment methods.
- Upgrade and cancel your Trial and Subscription.
- Create, manage & delete Teams, Brands, Brand Kits, Projects, folders, and any type of designs.
- Do everything an Editor can do.
3. Editor - this role can be assigned by a Team Owner or by a Team Admin and it's a paid role under all Subscription plans, except for Free.
- Create, manage & delete Projects, Brands, Brand Kits, folders, and any type of designs.
- Leave comments or replies.
4. Viewer - the Team Owner or Team Admin can assign this role and it can also be set by any other type of user on the platform when inviting a new Team Member.
It is the only role that is always free for all Subscription plans. As a Viewer, you can only:
- View designs, folders, and Projects.
- Leave comments on designs.