You have the possibility to sign up for a 7-day free trial for Create and Automate plans to see how the application works and what you can do with it. This means you have access to all the features under each of the 2 plans for free for a duration of 7 days.
If you want to take a look at both plans and see the differences between them, you can do 2 things:
- During the 7-day trial, you can switch from Create to Automate plan;
- Finish the Create 7-day trial and then sign up for a 4-day Automate trial.
It's important to note that:
- You can have a maximum of 2 trials: one trial for Create plan and one trial for Automate plan, no matter how many teams you have under your account.
- If you start an Automate trial you cannot downgrade to a Create trial as the first one includes all the features of the latter.
- If you don't cancel a trial before its end date, you'll automatically be charged based on the number of Editors in your team.
- You will receive an email notification a few days before your trial's end date.
How to start a trial
There are 2 ways to get going with a trial:
- You can create a new team and select one of the trials available on the pricing page.
- From a Free plan, you can use the Upgrade button to select one of the available trials.