When uploading SVG files, you need to follow a few guidelines:
- The file must be saved or exported with an SVG Profile of SVG 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2.
- For the best experience, we recommend the default export profile of Adobe Illustrator (SVG 1.1).
- Use ‘Presentation Attributes’ styling to enable further in-app editing like changing the color of shapes.
- All strokes, paths, and text boxes should be expanded (Select your artwork > Object > Expand).
- Shapes with the same color will be edited together.
- Make sure you don’t use more than 12 colors in your SVG to maintain all the editing options.
- We recommend using an SVG with a max-width/height of 1000px.
- Remove all unnecessary layers, stray anchor points, and invisible objects.
- Avoid using textures, images, or gradients in your SVG.
- Avoid using compressed SVG or SVGZ files.
- Avoid using ‘Internal CSS’ styling.
If you need more information about this topic, you can check the image posted below for a more in-depth understanding of the options used when saving SVG files.