You have 4 types of subscription plans to choose from depending on the amount of visual content you need to create monthly, what type of content you need, and how large your team is.
The Free plan is the only unpaid option. It's designed to show you how the application works and give you a chance to try it out. With the Free plan, you can:
- Create up to 3 static designs;
- Export your designs as JPGs;
- Access to free resources: stock photos, templates, presets;
- Invite unlimited team members - all users are free.
- Create a maximum of 10 teams.
The Create plan is designed for individuals and teams who constantly need to create new visual content. The price is set per user - with Viewers being free users - and you can opt for a monthly or yearly payment. With the Create plan, you can:
- Create unlimited static & animated designs and videos;
- Access millions of free resources: stock photos, templates, graphics, presets;
- Download your content in all available formats;
- Create 3 Brand Kits to use on your visual content;
- Upload files in multiple formats: videos, audios, images;
- Resize your designs automatically;
- Organize your work into projects;
- Create unlimited teams;
- Have prioritized access to Customer Support.
The Automate plan is designed for larger teams who create an extensive amount of visual content and need to automate their production. With the Automate plan, you can:
- Do everything you can do in Create;
- Create unlimited Brand Kits;
- Generate design sets at once and edit them in bulk.
The Enterprise plan is designed for enterprise-level companies with large content production teams. It gives you access to all the features in the application and it also offers the possibility to customize your account. With the Enterprise plan, you have:
- The option to organize your users into groups;
- Access to Premium Support;
- Dedicated account manager;
- The option to customize certain aspects of the application;
- Customized pricing based on your needs.
The Asset subscription was developed for users that wish to pause their Creatopy subscription but still want to keep their account assets for future use. Using this subscription will disable all design and collaboration features as its sole purpose is to keep the assets in the account without having them removed upon canceling an active plan.
- Keeps all of your designs and uploaded assets
- Download currently existing content
- Manage account logistics (create folders, move designs, etc.)