The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
Show on all slides is a property that enables you to display a layer on all the slides in a design. It is a global property that can be applied to any layer type. When used on a layer, the following things happen:
- On the Timeline, the duration of the specific layer becomes equal to the total duration of all slides.
- The layer comes on top of the list in the timeline.
- Reorder by drag of layers with Show on all slides enabled is possible only among the layers with the same property active.
How to Enable Show on all slides for a Layer
- Switch to All layouts mode in the layout selector if working with multiple layouts.
- Select the layer that you want to display on all slides.
- Enable the Show on all slides property from the Layers section in the Properties bar.
- When pushing a design from a main layout to other sizes, the Show on all slides property will be replicated no matter the chosen push method (All layouts, Blank layouts, Push animations).
- When adding new sizes to a set, the newly added sizes will replicate the current setting of their corresponding main layout, whether it has or not Show on all slides enabled for any of the layers in the design.
- This functionality is incompatible with looping your design; therefore, if you plan on increasing the number of loops in your design, ensure you don't use Show on all slides in any of the layers.
Note1: Show on all slides applies on all sizes and layouts where the layer is present.