The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
A fallback image is an alternative image that is displayed when the primary creative for your HTML5 ad can’t be loaded or viewed by your target audience. It serves as a backup plan to ensure the ad remains visually appealing and effective even if technical issues or limitations prevent the primary creative from being displayed.
In this article, we’ll show you how to set up a fallback image for your design or design set within the Ad Studio.
How to Set Up a Fallback Image
- Head over to the left sidebar.
- Open the Timeline¹.
- Click & drag the Fallback Image icon to adjust where you want to place the image².
- Once done, go to Download.
- Click HTML.
- Under the Fallback Image section, you can:
- Select Include a JPG fallback image in your ZIP file.
- Click on Download the fallback image (if you wish to have the fallback image separate from your ZIP file)
- Click Download.
Note¹: If you’re working with a design set, you can open the Timeline when you are in focus mode.
Note²: If you’re working with multiple slides, you can choose to place the fallback image on your preferred slide.
Important: Setting up a fallback image is a global feature, meaning that if you’re working with a design set and you change the fallback image, it will be applied to all the sizes within your set.