The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
Use Generative AI for text for editing, quality improvement, content simplification, error correction, text condensation, expansion, alternative text generation, voice and tone adjustment, translation, creative idea generation, and text rephrasing for various purposes. Before we begin the proceedings, it's important to read our AI user policy before using any AI features to understand what they mean.
How to use AI Text
- Select the text layer you want to modify.
- Head over to the right sidebar and select the AI text tab.
- From here, you can find multiple options labeled under the following sections.
- Edit or review. You can make necessary edits and fine-tune your text.
- Generate alternatives. Here, depending on your needs, you can play with alternatives to the tone, make translations, or transform your text into a headline or description.
- Alternatively, you can use the text field to type in a prompt that will help generate the perfect text for you.
- Once you find a version that works for you, click on it, and it will be applied to your design or design set.