The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
The layer list helps you maintain control, structure, and flexibility when working on designs or design sets. You can find the Layer list on the left sidebar in the Ad Studio.
Any element you add to the stage will be visible in the Layer panel. You can identify the type of element used by the icon next to it:
- Image, mask.
- GIF, video.
- Shape, line, icon, illustration, logo.
Additionally, any new layers will be added at the top of the list.
Actions from the Layer List
You can perform the following interactions from the layer list:
- Lock / Unlock. You can lock individual layers or objects to prevent them from being accidentally selected or modified. This is particularly useful when you have a complex design with multiple layers and want to focus on editing specific elements without the risk of altering others.
- Show / Hide. It allows you to control the visibility of individual layers within your design.
- Drag to Rearrange Layers¹. You can change the stacking order of layers within your creative.
- Hold CTRL (Win) or CMD (Mac) for Multi-Selection. Helpful to maintain an organized, efficient, and flexible design workflow.
- Double-Click to Rename². Useful when working with multiple layers to help you keep better track of the layers you're working with.
Pro Tip: If you're working with groups of elements, you can see them while in focus mode. When in focus mode, the name of the size will appear in orange in the layer list.
Note¹'²: When working with a design set, renaming or rearranging layers holds a global value, meaning every change made, no matter the state of the layout selector, will be applied to the entire set.