The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
With Brand Control, you can choose what resources your team can use while editing creatives. This function is available for the Plus plan subscription and can be accessed by Admins and Team owners. To learn more about roles and rights, visit this page.
How to Access Brand Control
- Head over to Manage account.
- Go to Brand control, located under Team settings.
- From here, you can limit or give full permission to the following resources.
- Stock assets. Disabling stock assets will remove the media elements available in the Ad Studio, such as Shutterstock, stock photos, stock images, stock videos, and stock audios.
- Creatopy elements. Disabling Creatopy elements will remove the graphic elements¹ available in the Ad Studio, specifically Illustrations and Logos.
- Web fonts. Turning off this option will hide the fonts provided by Creatopy.
- Creatopy templates. Disabling templates will remove the Templates section from Creatopy's dashboard and the template resources from Ad Studio.
- Generative AI for image. Disabling this will remove the AI capabilities for generating and editing images.
- Generative AI for text. Disabling this will remove the AI text capabilities.
Note1: You can still access Shapes, Masks, and Lines.