The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
When designing your ad in Creatopy, you can use our media elements, such as photos, videos, audio tracks, and gifs, to help bring your ideas to fruition.
You can find a list of all available elements at your disposal below:
- Photos: An extensive collection of stock photos.
- Shutterstock: High-quality images sourced from Shutterstock.
- Videos: An extensive collection of stock videos.
- Audio: A selection of audio tracks to add sound to your projects.
- GIFs: A selection of GIFs to make your creatives more dynamic.
Using Media Elements
To open up the media elements library, head over to the left sidebar, go to Insert, and select the type of element you wish to add to your creative. No matter what media element you’ve chosen, you can use the search bar and filters to find exactly what you want. You can also check this article on how to add elements to your creative(s).
Turning Off Media Elements
If you wish to streamline your design process and focus on a specific brand or style, you can turn off the media elements of Creatopy by heading to Brand Control.