The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
Graphic elements are essential tools in the art of ad design. Shapes, masks, icons, lines, illustrations, and logos offer creative possibilities to make your advertisements engaging and unique. In this article, we’ll show you where you can find these elements in Ad Studio.
Below is a list of the available graphic elements within Ad Studio.
- Shapes: Geometric shapes and graphics for enhancing your designs.
- Masks: Creative masks to give your visuals a unique touch.
- Icons: A vast collection of icons for various purposes.
- Lines: Diverse lines for creating intricate designs.
- Illustrations: Artistic illustrations that can elevate your projects.
- Logos: Ready-made logos to incorporate into your designs.
Using Graphic Elements
To open up the graphic elements library, head over to the sidebar, go to Insert, and select the type of element you wish to add to your creative. No matter what graphic element you’ve chosen, you can use the search bar and filters to find exactly what you want. You can also check this article on how to add elements to your creative(s).
Turning Off Graphic Elements
If you wish to streamline your design process and focus on a specific brand or style, you can turn off the graphic elements offered by Creatopy by heading over to Brand Control.