The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
Now that you're ready to add text to your creative(s), we're here to guide you. Whether you're creating a heading, subheading, or body text, or if you prefer to use one of our text templates, this article will help you get started.
Adding Text Elements
- To add text to your design, navigate to the left sidebar.
- On the left sidebar, go to Insert and click on Text. Here, you can choose the type of text field you wish to use: Heading, Subheading, or Body text¹.
- Alternatively, you can select one of our pre-designed text templates for quick and easy additions.
Formatting Your Text
Once you've added a text element to your design, you can format it according to your needs. To do so, head over to the Properties bar to make the necessary adjustments, such as:
- Change Text Copy: To edit the text content, click on the text in your design and make the desired changes.
- Text Color: Click on the color swatch in the Properties bar to choose the text color that suits your design.
- Font Selection. You can change the font style by clicking on the font dropdown and choosing from the available options.
- And More: Explore other formatting options such as text size, alignment, and line spacing to achieve the perfect look for your creative.
Turning Off Web Fonts
If you wish to streamline your design process and focus on a specific brand or style, you can turn off the web fonts offered by Creatopy by heading to the Brand Control section.
Note¹: The availability of heading, subheading, and body text options may vary depending on the brand kit assigned to your project. Check out this article to learn more about brand kits and their usage.