The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
Templates are a valuable resource in Creatopy that can significantly expedite your design process and help you achieve professional and visually appealing results. Whether you're a design novice or a seasoned pro, our templates offer a wide range of creative options to suit your needs.
Templates are available for each of the preset sizes in the app library. No matter if you create an individual design¹ or a set, you can choose between static and animated templates.
Templates are designed around common themes, such as:
- Seasonal events. Easter, Valentine's Day, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween.
- Shopping and sales. Black Friday, Cyber Monday.
- Industries. Sport, Education, Real Estate, Software and Technology, e-Commerce, Automotive, Business, Fashion, Services, Travel, Health, Finance, Restaurant, etc.
Using Templates in Ad Studio
You can easily access templates within Ad Studio. To get started, follow these steps:
- On the left sidebar, you will find the Templates option. Click on it to open the template library.
- Use the search bar at the top of the template library to narrow your search. You can use keywords to find templates specific to your project. You can filter your search based on whether you're looking for a static or animated template or need one for a particular category, such as finance, health, holidays, etc.
- Once you've found a template, click on it, and it will be applied to the stage*.
Pro tip: By default, when you search for a template, the filter is set for animated templates. If you prefer to search for static templates or make any adjustments to your template search, use the filter options to ensure you quickly find exactly what you're looking for.
Turning Off Templates
If you wish to streamline your design process and focus on a specific brand or style, you can turn off the template gallery offered by Creatopy by heading over to the Brand Control section.
Note¹: Video templates are also available specifically for individual designs based on the preset video sizes.
Important*: Please note that templates have a global value. If you're working with a design set containing multiple sizes and layouts, selecting a new template will apply to all existing sizes and layouts within your set. This streamlines your workflow and ensures consistency across different elements of your creative.