The Beta version of the Ad Studio is currently available to a limited number of users for testing purposes. Our aim is to enhance the experience for all users before the official launch.
Ad Studio offers two easy ways to add elements to your project: by clicking or using drag & drop. Whether you're working with a single size or a design set, we've got you covered. In this guide, we'll walk you through both methods, making your creative process smoother and more efficient.
Adding Elements by Click
Adding an element is very easy when you work with a single size. Here's how:
- Find an element you wish to use from the elements library.
- Click on the element, and it will be brought to your stage.
When working with a design set, you can add an element to the entire set, a specific layout, or just an individual size.
- Use the layout selector to select the sizes you wish to add the element.
- Find the element you wish to use.
- Click on the element you want to add, and it will be applied to your size, layout, or entire set (depending on your choice).
Adding Elements by Drag & Drop
From the Left Sidebar | Single Size
You can use drag & drop from the left sidebar to add elements quickly and conveniently. This works for both Creatopy elements and stock assets. Here's how:
- Open the left sidebar and browse through Creatopy elements or stock assets.
- To add an element to your project, drag it from the left sidebar and drop it onto the stage.
From Your Local Storage | Single Size
Ad Studio also allows you to add elements from your local storage using drag & drop. This is particularly useful for custom assets. Here's how to do it:
- Locate the element on your computer that you want to add.
- Drag the asset from your computer and drop it onto the stage in Creatopy¹.
- The asset will be stored in the brand kit assigned to the project you're working on.
From the Left Sidebar or Your Local Storage | Design Set
Adding elements to your design set via drag & drop is done the same way:
- Explore Creatopy elements and stock assets in the left sidebar or locate the element you want to add on your computer.
- Drag the element and drop it onto the size² you want to add it to.
Note¹: The asset will be stored in the brand kit assigned to the project you're working on.
Note²: Adding an element by drag & drop when working with a design set will only add the element to the size you target when performing the drop action.