When opening a share link, you can interact with it by adding comments and seeing additional information from the right-side panel.
You can add comments on a design or a set from the share-link, whether you've shared the creative with your team or somebody outside your team.
- Open the right-side panel.
- Click on Comments.
- Click Add Comments, and drop the pin where you'd like to place the comment.
- A pop-up window opens where you can
- Set the privacy of the comment (Public or Only Editors)
- A text box where you can type in your comment.
- You can Attach a file to the comment¹.
- Once done, you can click Post.
Additionally, you can cycle through the comments you wish to see.
- Your comments.
If the creative contains a CSV feed, you can see its name and the total number of rows from your feed, and you can cycle through the row preview.
Check when the design has been created, last modified, the duration, and the number of slides it contains².
Note¹: The file can be up to 10MB.
Note²: If you're a part of the team and project of the creatives being shared with you, you'll be able to see additional information, such as what team and project the creative belongs to and by whom it has been created.